2021 Cedar County Fair
Open Exhibits in Floral Hall
Cedar County Fair 2021 July 14-18-2021
- Entry Requirements:
- No Names on Entry tags!
- Make a chart of who has what # is which person for after Judging is over.
- Articles are entitled to Premiums only if completed, produced or grown since 2020 C.C. fair by person entering the same.
- Entries shall be confirmed to Cedar County & adjoining counties.
- No new classes will be added at the time of entry. Use only classes as listed.
Photography – 2 Photos per entrant (must be matted and in a 5×7 or 8×10 in size only)
Antiques – 5 items per entrant
Fruits & Vegetables – 2 items per class per entrant
Flowers- 1 item per class per entrant
Arts & Crafts -2 items per class per entrant
Quilts – 2 items per class per entrant
Sewing & Handi-Work – 2 items per class per entrant
Pantry – 2 items per class per entrant
We will be doing a Salsa Contest this year in Floral Hall with you, the public as judges!! This is an open event to everyone. Any kind of Salsa!!
- Bring your Salsa jar to be judged to Floral Hall before 3 pm on Thursday, July 15th 2021. (Any time/day before 3:00 pm on Friday)
- Judging is at the fair is between 4:00 pm – 5:45 pm at the beer garden. Winners will be announced at 6:00 pm with the auctioning off the Winning Jar of Salsa.
- Must be in a regular canning jar with a 2 piece lid and sealed. Must have both pieces of he lid available.
- On a 3 X 5 card, please write your name, address and phone number.
- On the card: please write what type of Salsa: mild, medium, hot, super hot or fruity.
- We will award 2 winners, with the top winner receiving a “special” gift as well as a monetary prize.