2021 Redneck Rodeo Rules
2021 Redneck Rodeo Information
2021 Redneck Rodeo Rules
It was a huge success last year so we are going to do it AGAIN! This is our second go around with this event and we are excited to make the changes needed.
NEW THIS YEAR: We will have ONLY 70 Drivers! All must pre-register – First Come/First Serve
We will have 3 classes:
1) Compact cars
2) Full size cars (includes mini-vans)
Compact cars vs Full size cars will be determined by WHEEL BASE MEASUREMENTS.
TROPHIES WILL BE GIVEN OUT to the top finisher in EACH CLASS. No payout. BRAGGING RIGHTS ONLY.
- There will be ONE Payout performance during the HEAT RACES for those who are UNDER the age of 18. (Details will be given at the REDNECK RODEO to enter this event.)
○ Top 3 winners: 1st place $50.00, 2nd place $30, 3rd place $20 (entry fee) and ALL will have BRAGGING RIGHTS.
HEAT TO FEATURE:
- Each class will have 8 vehicles move on to the feature. 2 additional vehicles will move on to the feature by AUDIENCE CHOICE and BOARD SELECTION. So a total of 10 vehicles per class will move on to the feature. (The committee has the right to change this once the number of vehicles pre-registered are reviewed.)
HEAT EVENTS: (this is still being discussed)
- BARREL RACE (angled barrel pattern)
- POLES & FOOTBALL TOSS into the basket
FEATURE EVENTS: (30 cars will be in the feature)
- BARREL RACE
- POLE RACE
- DASH FOR CASH
- 5 seconds will be deducted from your runs if done in reverse.
MAXIMUM OF 3 DRIVERS PER VEHICLE. Each individual must register to be in the event. A driver is limited to driving ONE VEHICLE for the whole event.
Must wear during the barrel runs:
- Seat Belt
- Full length pants
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- All must have only 4 wheels, enclosed doors and roof
- (NO side by sides or 4-wheelers)
- We have the right to refuse ANYONE from doing this event if we feel it is unsafe for you to participate with the vehicle you brought in.
- We will have the track wet down. This is a rain or shine event.
- Ground will be worked and wet down between classes
Everyone under 18 must have a parent present to sign a consent form at the pit gate day of the event.
Pits will open at 9:30 am.
Redneck Rodeo will start at 11:00 am with the HEAT RUNS (in front of the grandstand)
FEATURE will begin at approximately 2:00 pm
Entry fee: $20.00/Driver
Pit fee: $5.00/person (All who enter the pits must sign a consent form. All under 18 must have a parent’s signature at the pit gate.)
The vehicle doing the event can be used multiple times, but EACH DRIVER must pay an entry fee. No more than 3 drivers per vehicle.
We reserve the right to add more rules/make changes as we move forward with this event.