2021 DARKSIDE CAMPING Information
DARKSIDE RACE CAMPING (at Tipton)
The 2021 Applications is now live.
Please complete the ONLINE application. This is the ONLY way to reserve your campsite for ANY RACE.
Any Questions call or text Sarah @ 319-430-3853 (leave a message if she doesn’t answer)
- If you are a returning camper and would like to request the same spot as in 2020 FALL BASH. Please fill out the form completely, so we can work with you. (This is NOT GUARANTEED no matter when you apply.)
When filling out the online application, you need to mark ALL races that you wish to have a campsite.
No reservation is locked in until we have your payment. Prices are set up by EVENT – not by night. (There is a $3.00 processing fee.) NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEEDED.
Payments will be REFUNDED ONLY if Darkside Cancels the event and you have not already checked in on the fairgrounds. You may sell your spots. (Please let us know if you do so at by emailing us at email@example.com)
Cedar Co. Fairground Rules for ALL CAMPING EVENTS:
Fires may be in OFF THE GROUND FIRE PITS ONLY. (If you do not play by these rules you will not be allowed to camp again at the fairgrounds for any events.)
- All golf-carts and ATV’s outside of the pits will need to have a PERMIT. ($10 per sticker)
- One vehicle next to your camper, all other vehicles will need to be parked in the designated parking area.
- Campers will be allowed 1 tent UNDER the awning of the camper, please be respectful of your neighbors.
Camping dates: (move in and check out)
- Spring Fling: April 9th – 10th
- Move in: April 8th between 3 pm and 9 pm and Friday 8 am – Noon ONLY
- Move Out: No later than Noon on Sunday, April 11th.
- Memorial Race: July 30
- Move in on Friday, July 30th by Noon.
- Move Out: No later than Noon on Saturday, July 31st.
- Fall Bash: Thursday – September 30th, Friday – October 1st, and Saturday – 2nd (Sunday – October 3rd will be a rain date)
- Move In: Wednesday, September 29th 3 pm and 9 pm, Thursday 9 am – 3 pm, By appt on Friday am
- Move Out: No later than Noon on Sunday, October 3rd
IMPORTANT INFO: FALL BASH ONLY!!!!
ELECTRICAL SITES: Fall Bash - $75.00 for EVENT
(Must be pre-registered and pre-paid.)
If you want to pay by check: Write it to CEDAR COUNTY FAIR and send to: PO BOX 324, Tipton, Ia 52772. We will cash it when we receive it to secure your spot.