NEW for the 2020 Cedar County Fair!
Saturday, July 11th at 6:00 pm
(RAIN OR SHINE) in front of the Grandstand!
2020 Redneck Rodeo Rules:
First and Foremost - this is for FUN.
This is the 1st time this has been done - remember that. We aren’t sure how this is going to go but we are having fun putting it together for you.
All Vehicles must have a NAME (one that we can announce to grandstand audience)
- Does not have to be on the vehicle just something that can be announced when running the course.(just like in rodeo).
Must wear during the barrel runs:
- Seat Belt
- Full length pants
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- All must have only 4 wheels, enclosed doors and roof
- (NO side by sides or 4-wheelers)
- We have the right to refuse ANYONE from doing this event if we feel it is unsafe for you to participate with the vehicle you brought in.
- The vehicle doing the event can be used multiple times, but EACH DRIVER must pay an entry fee.
- All Vehicles must have a number on the Driver's Side - this can be in the window or on the car. (Get the white shoe polish out - that will work.)
- Everyone under 18 must have a parent present to sign a consent form at the pit gate day of the event. You may drive with a "school permit" but your parent must sign the consent and be in the pits with you during the event.
- We will have the track wet down. This is a rain or shine event.
- Pits will open at 4:00 pm. (Use South Entrance to the Fairgrounds)
- 5:15 Drivers Meeting. YOU MUST ATTEND. (In front of the Flag Stand - in front of grandstand.)
- Redneck Rodeo will start at 6:00 pm.
- Entry fee: $20.00/Driver
- Pit fee: $5.00/person (All who enter the pits must sign a consent form. All under 18 must have a parent’s signature at the pit gate.)
- Payout is 50% of the Entry Fees - so more cars and trucks = more money we pay out - just like in barrel racing.
- (WE HAVE ADDED MONEY! So payout will be even more!)
The vehicle doing the event can be used multiple times, but EACH DRIVER must pay an entry fee.
We reserve the right to add more rules as we move forward with this event.
No extra passengers in the vehicle during event.