DARKSIDE RACE CAMPING (at Tipton)
STARTING ON 2019 RIGHT NOW!!!
Camping Reservations for the Darkside Promotional races will begin TODAY! You will be able to sign up for a camp spot for one, two or ALL THREE RACES.
Please complete the ONLINE application. This is the ONLY way to reserve your campsite for ANY or ALL races.
(Click on this Application)
- If you are a returning camper and would like to request the same spot as in 2018 FALL BASH. Please fill out the form completely, so we can work with you. (This is NOT GUARANTEED)
- We will process returning camper request until November 1st.
When filling out the online application, you need to mark ALL races that you wish to have a campsite.
YOU MUST PAY NOW – No reservation is locked in until we have your payment. Prices have gone up $5.00 per night = $25 per night. (There is a $3.00 processing fee.) NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEEDED.
Payments will be REFUNDED ONLY if Darkside Cancels the event and you have not already checked in on the fairgrounds. You may sell your spots. (Please let us know if you do so at by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cedar Co. Fairground Rules for ALL CAMPING EVENTS:
- NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED
- All golf-carts and ATV’s outside of the pits will need to have a PERMIT.
- Permits will be $10. Permits can be purchased when parking your camper.
- No one under 16 will be allowed to drive the golf-carts/ATV’s.
- One vehicle next to your camper, all other vehicles will need to be parked in the designated parking area.
- Campers will be allowed 1 tent UNDER the awning of the camper, please be respectful of your neighbors.
Camping dates: (move in and check out)
- Spring Fling:
- Move In:The earliest is Thursday, April 4th
- Move Out: No later than Sunday, April 7th by NOON.
- Memorial Race: (1 night event only)
- Move In: The earliest is Friday, July 26
- Move Out: No later than Saturday, July 28th by 10 am.
- Fall Bash:
- Move In: The earliest is Wednesday, October 2nd
- Move Out: No later than Sunday, October 7th by NOON.