Thank you for your interest in being a vendor a the 2017 Cedar County Fair as one of our vendors in the Mathews Building.
- Your booth space will be approximately 10’ x 10’ and will include one 8 ft. table and two chairs. (Please bring accessories such as: extension cords, adapters, etc. )
- You will be provided with a back drape 8 ft. high and side drapes 3 ft.
- Booth space fee will be $100. ($25 of this is a deposit and will be returned to you if you maintain your booth during the scheduled hours listed below).
- Sunday—you will need to dismantle your display area and remove all of your materials at 3:00 pm. We will have a dumpster available on the south end of the building for disposal. Please leave your area clean as we will be using the building at 5:00 pm for the youth awards
- The building will maintain a controlled environment during the fair.
- Wireless internet service is available during the fair.
- You will need to provide the fair board with a copy of your liability insurance along with your contract. Failure to have proof of insurance will void this contract and fees will not be refunded.
- You will need to purchase your own tickets for entrance to the fair. These will not be provided as part of this con- tract. You can get your season passes at the front gate.
- The Cedar County Fair Association and/or Fair Board Directors will not be held responsible for accidents or damages.
- Contracts must be received in the fair office by June 10, 2017. Your booth space will be confirmed once we have your signed contract, payment and proof of insurance. (Application and payment can be done on-line at thecedarcountyfair.com under Fair Info. - Mathews Vendor.) Failure to provide insurance will void this contract and fees will not be returned.
- Booth space is on a first come first serve basis.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair. Please contact the Fair Office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
at 563-886-6170 if you have questions. Please leave us a message and we will return your phone call.
- Wednesday: July 12 8:00 am - Noon
Hours Open to Public:
- Wednesday: July 12 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: July 13 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: July 14 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday July 15 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday July 16 10:00 am—3:00 pm
Please email copy of insurance to email@example.com or mail it to: The Cedar County Fair Association, PO Box 324, Tipton IA 52772