2018 Rental Guidelines
The Cedar County Fairgrounds and buildings are to be maintained by those renting the site. Renters agree to comply with the rules and regulations listed below. Failure to do so will result in non-reimbursement of the deposit.
- No Smoking in ANY Building.
- No pets allowed (Mathews and Floral Hall) with the exception of service animal.
- DO NOT cover lighted Exit signs.
- NO open flame candles. Candles within glass enclosure acceptable.
- Doors must remain closed unless loading and unloading if heat or air is on.
- Only 3M “hooks” or “damage-free hangers” are to be use within the building. (Mathews and Floral Hall)
- NO tape/nails/tacks/staples etc. to be used on walls, tables, or doors. Painter’s tape acceptable. (Mathews and Floral Hall)
- Alcohol: provided by licensee must be served by an adult 21 years of age or older and must not be left unattended. All laws regarding alcohol must be followed and licensee will be held responsible for any or all legal ramifications.
- No alcohol sales allowed.
- Facilities must be left in the same condition as prior to rental, and the renter adheres to all rules and regulations. Failure to comply will result in retention of damage deposit.
- All laws must be obeyed – concessions, permits, health codes, etc.
- NO open fires.
Report suspected damage to the Cedar County Fair Association prior to the event, otherwise, any unreported damage is renter’s responsibility.
Definition of rentals: (set up and clean up included in rental period)
- Weekend: Friday at noon until Sunday at noon
- 1 Day: 7 am until Midnight
- ½ Day: 6 hour rental (Mathews and Floral Hall only)
Cedar County Fair Association Contact Information:
- Office Mailing Address: PO Box 324, Tipton, IA 52772
- Office Address: 218 West 5th St, Tipton, IA 52772
- Fairgrounds Address: 1195 210th St. Tipton, IA 52772
Printable Copy: 2018 Rental Guidelines