DARKSIDE RACE CAMPING (at Tipton):
Camping Reservations for the Darkside Promotional races will begin on February 1st. At that time, you will be able to sign up for a camp spot for ALL THREE RACES.
Please complete the ONLINE application. This is the ONLY way to reserve your campsite for ANY or ALL races.
- If you are a returning camper and would like to request the same spot as in 2017, please fill out the form completely, so we can work with you. (This is NOT GUARANTEED)
- We will process returning camper request until March 1st. Then it will be first come first served.
When filling out the online application, you need to mark ALL races that you wish to have a campsite. [ It is strongly encouraged that you pay for the spots at this time to ensure your space. This can be done on Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account) – the Paypal checkout is on the website. You have the option to pay for one race or all three races at this time. ]
Once you have completed and successfully submitted your application, we will send you an email confirmation of receipt within 5 days. (We are all volunteers, so we need a few days to work this into our schedules. Thank you for your understanding.)
Cedar Co. Fairground Rules for ALL CAMPING EVENTS:
- NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED
- All golf-carts and ATV’s outside of the pits will need to have a PERMIT.
- Permits will be $10. Permits can be purchased when parking your camper.
- No one under 16 will be allowed to drive the golf-carts/ATV’s.
- One vehicle next to your camper, all other vehicles will need to be parked in the designated parking area.
- Campers will be allowed 1 tent UNDER the awning of the camper, please be respectful of your neighbors.
- If you do not prepay, payment is expected at check-in. DO NOT go to your campsite until you have checked in at the fairgrounds.
Camping dates: (move in and check out)
- Spring Fling: CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Move In:The earliest is Thursday, April 5th (between 3 pm and 8 pm), Friday 10 am – 5:00 pm (The earlier the better due to the congestion with the races.)
- Move Out: No later than Sunday, April 8th by NOON.
- Memorial Race:
- Move In: The earliest is Friday, July 27 (between 9:00 am and 5 pm) (The earlier the better due to the congestion with the races.)
- Move Out: No later than Sunday, July 29th by NOON.
- Change in Fees for Camping – 1 day = $20.00 (add $3.00 for online payment), 2 Nights = 40.00 (add $3.00 for online payment)
- Fall Bash:
- Move In: The earliest is Wednesday, October 4th – between 3 pm and 8 pm, Thursday – between 10 am – 5:00 pm, Friday – between 10 am – 5 pm (The earlier the better due to the congestion with the races.)
- Move Out: No later than Sunday, October 7th by NOON.
- Camping is $60 package for this event (add $3.00 for online payment). There are no one day camping fees for this event – it is a package deal.