2018 Go Kart Racing
2018 Go-KART RACING!
Wednesday, July 11th
during the 2018 Cedar County Fair!
PITS Gates open at 1:00 pm.
- SAFETY CHECKS - 2:30 - 5:30 PM
- (NEXT TO SCALES/CONCESSION STAND IN PITS)
- Safety check (Helmets, gloves, jackets and quick review of Kart.) must be completed prior to racing.
(You will NOT go on the track without a safe helmet, gloves and jacket.)
- Tech Sheet (signed) must be turned in prior to Driver’s Meeting
Bill Rieken will have his parts truck available by TECH AREA.
ALL DRIVER MUST HAVE SAFETY CHECK DONE BEFORE
DRIVERS MEETING TO RACE!
- Pre-registration by Tuesday, July 10th
- Registration form (signed to turn in at race)
- Pay Kart Registration Fee ($25) and Pit Pass ($15)
- Insurance Waiver Form - Signature
- Under 18 - Parent/Guardian Signature
- 3:30 - 5:30 TEST N TUNE
- 6:00 - 6:30 - DRIVERS MEETING (Concession stand in Pits - right next to scales)
- (Mandatory for all drivers - kids must have adult with them)
- 7:00 pm - NATIONAL ANTHEM - VETERANS INTRODUCTION
- (ALL ENGINES SHUT OFF)
- 7:15 pm - Heat Races Begin
ALL WINNERS in TOP 5 Places MUST Weigh-in and have a TECH check Immediately after they run.
(GO DIRECTLY TO THE TECH CENTER FROM TRACK.)
Printable Registration Form (Print, complete and turn in)
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org