2018 Cedar County Fair
Annual Baby Contest
Sunday, July 15th at 10:30 am
Registration: 9:45 am – 10:15 am
Location: P & K Midwest Stage
Contest is open to babies born between July 15, 2016 and July 15, 2018
- Mini-Me Style: Parent/child try to match outfits as much as possible. Does not have to be Mother/Daughter or Father/Son. Can be costume or normal attire. Accessories are key. (Disclosure: Naked babies are cute, naked parent will be arrested for indecent exposure.) 🙂
- Littlest Farmer: What does a true farmer look like in your mind? Is it bibs and gingham, is it a pearl button shirt and straw hat or apron?
- Cutest Baby Animal: Put your little one in a costume that resembles a baby animal.
- Chunkiest Thighs: Because you know we’re all about the bass!
- Prettiest Eyes
- Curliest Hair
- Longest Eyelashes
- Sweetest Smile
- Coolest Dance Moves
- Special PRIZE – Daddy Diaper Change Baby can still compete without doing all the work. Hold a diaper changing contest with dad as a co-contestant. See who can clean, powder and diaper their little one in the shortest time with the fewest spills. The winning daddy/baby team walk away with a prize
OVERALL: Cutest Boy and Cutest Girl
- Prizes will be given for each category.
- You can only sign up for a MAXIMUM OF 3 Categories.
All contestants must live in Cedar County to participation.