2017 Cedar County Fair
Annual Baby Contest
Sunday, July 16th at 10:30 am
Registration: 9:45 am – 10:15 am
Location: P & K Midwest Tent
Contest is open to babies born between July 15, 2015 and July 15, 2017
- Mini-Me Style: Parent/child try to match outfits as much as possible. Does not have to be Mother/Daughter or Father/Son. Can be costume or normal attire. Accessories are key. (Disclosure: Naked babies are cute, naked parent will be arrested for indecent exposure.) 🙂
- Littlest Farmer: What does a true farmer look like in your mind? Is it bibs and gingham, is it a pearl button shirt and straw hat or apron?
- Cutest Baby Animal: Put your little one in a costume that resembles a baby animal.
- Chunkiest Thighs: Because you know we’re all about the bass!
- Swankiest Stroller: We always want the best for our kids, decorate/accessorize their stroller to be there “house on wheels”. What would you add? Remember: Baby must still fit securely in its seat.
- Prettiest Eyes
- Curliest Hair
- Longest Eyelashes
- Sweetest Smile
OVERALL: Cutest Boy and Cutest Girl
- Prizes will be given for each category.
- You can only sign up for a MAXIMUM OF 3 Categories.
- Online and printable registration forms will be available by June 15th (Online Pre-registration will help us organize the times of the categories)
All contestants must live in Cedar County to participate.
PRE-REGISTRATION ONLINE FORM (To help at registration, please complete this online registration form.)