How to Rent The Cedar County Raceway:
Do you want to try your new car out, do multiple set ups or just need seat time, we have the track for you!
RULES FOR PRACTICE:
The person that books the track is responsible for payment. So make sure your guys will show up!
The fee is $100 per car.
Weekends/Holidays $150 per car.
Money is to be paid before practice starts.
- MAKE SURE YOUR LUG NUTS ARE TIGHT!!!!!!! (We have had several cars lose wheels with one hitting a car on the highway.)
- If this happens you are out of here with no return EVER for practice!!!
- Car & crew only in the infield.
- (Anyone that comes with you can watch from the back stretch or grandstands)
- No personal vehicles in infield.
- DO NOT BRING SMALL CHILDREN INTO THE INFIELD!!!
- One car on the track at a time
- You will enter & exit the track on the back
- When you are ready to go, pull up to the back stretch so the car on the track can see you
- Standard is 3 to 5 laps & pull off track
- When you see a car waiting, finish your laps and get off the track. If no one is waiting you can run all you want, but as soon as they pull up - you exit.
- If you are here just to make laps you must be courteous to the other cars that are doing set-ups.
No drinking while practice is going on.
Please pick your garbage up before you leave.
To book the Racetrack:
Contact: Fair Board Member – Kathy Dlouhy
Facebook: Kathy Dlouhy